Thu, May 21|
AF/CIN Online Workshop - Introduction to Angel Investing
This is an online workshop. We are very pleased to have teamed up with our friends from Capital Investment Network (CIN) from Victoria for this workshop. Target: people and entrepreneurs new to angel investing, but more experienced investors and entrepreneurs are also welcome as there will be new
Time & Location
May 21, 2020, 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
About the Event
In this workshop, Pieter Dorsman will take attendees through the journey of making investments from start to finish in three sessions of approximately 1 hour where he will cover the following:
- Introduction to Early Stage Investing
- Deal Evaluation & Due Diligence
- Valuation & Deal Structuring
- Close the Deal & Portfolio Management
- Exit and Returns
The course is a mixture of theory and a number of case studies, some great successes and some horror stories and the lessons learned from them. A selection of questions and issues that will be discussed are among others:
- What valuation methods are there ?
- What should and angel portfolio look like ?
- What investment trends are there ?
- What are terms sheets and what is commonly used in the current market ?
- How to evaluate deals ?
- What to look for during due diligence ?
- How do I work with the company after the investment is made ?
And many more. The workshop will take a good 3 hours in total and there is lots of time for questions and discussion