AF/CIN Online Workshop - Introduction to Angel Investing
Time & Location
About the Event
In this workshop, Pieter Dorsman will take attendees through the journey of making investments from start to finish in three sessions of approximately 1 hour where he will cover the following:
- Introduction to Early Stage Investing
- Deal Evaluation & Due Diligence
- Valuation & Deal Structuring
- Close the Deal & Portfolio Management
- Exit and Returns
The course is a mixture of theory and a number of case studies, some great successes and some horror stories and the lessons learned from them. A selection of questions and issues that will be discussed are among others:
- What valuation methods are there ?
- What should and angel portfolio look like ?
- What investment trends are there ?
- What are terms sheets and what is commonly used in the current market ?
- How to evaluate deals ?
- What to look for during due diligence ?
- How do I work with the company after the investment is made ?
And many more. The workshop will take a good 3 hours in total and there is lots of time for questions and discussion