Battle of the Pitch decks
Time & Location
About the Event
Each Startup will have 7 minutes to share their pitch deck with the virtual audience and panel of judges. The winner will be decided by the end of the event following panel feedback.
If you’re an entrepreneur, an investor or just a big fan of the competitors - make sure you register and tune in to learn more about each company, and hear from the judges on how they all did - this is an educational event like no other!
- Bragging rights (obviously)
- Deeper discussions with local Angels
- Support on becoming more investor-ready
- 2 hours of KPMG and their experts’ support
- 2 hours of FrontierCFO services
- 3 hours of Dentons Law strategic legal planning.
- 2 hours of SDI support (strategic advice for gov. subsidies and employee retention)
- Inqli Inqli encourages people to be curious and ask questions. By democratizing access to professional networks and knowledgeable resources, Inqli empowers people to cultivate valuable opportunities and make informed decisions about their futures. www.inqli.com
- Joni The new generation of pads are made from bamboo & they're thinner and 3X more absorbent than the organic cotton pads you're using, thanks to this twenty-first-century thing called innovation. www.getjoni.com
- Limbic Media Limbic Media transforms public spaces with high-tech interactive art and light installations that invite participation and bring people together. www.limbicmedia.ca
Panel of Judges:
- James Degreef, Founder of GenoLogics
- Jeff Sims, SDI
- Steven Myhill-Jones, Founder of Latitude Geographics
- Lisa Grandbois, FrontierCFO & Women's Equity Lab
- Arik Broadbent, Senior associate at Dentons Law - Vancouver
- Sang Ly, Partner at KPMG - Victoria
Host: Jordan Schley, Capital Investment Network Co-Host: Tessa Bousfield, VIATEC
Register early to avoid disappointment! Questions? Contact Jordan Schley at firstname.lastname@example.org
By attending this session, you consent to being recorded and your comments may be used at the discretion of Capital Investment, Women's Equity Lab and/or VIATEC. As the event is via Zoom Webinar, attendees will not be seen or heard, only your comments/Q&A will be recorded.