Thu, Aug 12|
The Summit Rooftop
Long Time, No See: VIATEC Rooftop Party
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT! If you're a VIATEC Member and you'd like to be added to the waitlist, please proceed with registration. Join your fellow Tectorians at this IRL celebration to reconnect, learn how to network again and enjoy food and drinks on a rooftop patio!
Time & Location
Aug 12, 2021, 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
The Summit Rooftop, 838 Fort St, Victoria, BC V8W 1H8, Canada
About the Event
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT! If you're a VIATEC Member and you'd like to be added to the waitlist, please proceed with registration.
No presentations, no agenda, no streaming, just a casual BBQ to celebrate human interaction again.
You’ll get to:
- See your friends again
- Meet new friends
- Share future plans and seek input
- Eat BBQ (Veggie/Turkey/Beef)
- Drink the drinks
- Catch some rays (hopefully)
- Celebrate everyone’s hard work during the pandemic, and the return to a new normal.
Feeling a bit rusty?
- Potential greeting options: You could bow, wave, elbow tap, fist bump or awkwardly place your hands on your head. For the fully vaccinated: Handshake or hugs if you’re both willing! (Please be respectful and mindful of different comfort levels when interacting with one another)
- Conversation starters no one has thought of yet: So, did you work from home too? Are you back in the office yet? How about this weather, eh? What vaccine combo did you get? How do you think historians will tell the story of the COVID-19 pandemic, our society’s reaction to it and how do you think it’s going to shape our future?
- VIATEC Member tickets only ($10+gst each), on sale July 28th at 11:45 am
- THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT! If you're a VIATEC Member and you'd like to be added to the waitlist, please proceed with registration.
All ticket proceeds and donations go to the VIATEC Foundation Fund. Food and drink will be by donation at the event (please bring cash).
Interested in becoming a VIATEC member? Learn more here.
Location: 838 Fort Street, “The Summit” Rooftop (This event is not at Fort Tectoria).