Origin Stories Chapter 8
Time & Location
About the Event
Have you ever wondered:
- How an entrepreneur got “the idea”?
- Which steps they took to get their company off the ground?
- Which missteps happened along the way?
- Or maybe you’re more interested in the process of selling a company and what happens next...
Join VIATEC and the Capital Investment Network for Origin Stories (formerly “Startup Stories”), an event series where two local founders share their experiences in order to teach us all a few valuable lessons.
Chapter 8 - Oct 20:
- 4:30 pm - Check-in*, networking
- 4:55 pm - Welcome from Sponsor
- 5:00 pm - Tessa McLoughlin, Kwench story (15min story, 5 min Q&A)
- 5:20 pm - Shaun Jamieson, Silkstart story (25min story, 5 min Q&A)
- 5:50 pm- 6:30 pm - Networking, end.
Appetizers provided, and drinks will be by donation to the VIATEC Foundation Fund (ATM onsite, or please bring change).
Co-Host: Jordan Schley, Capital Investment Network Co-Host: Tessa Davies, VIATEC
Questions? Contact Jordan Schley at firstname.lastname@example.org